Cass County Local Coordinating Council
Coordinator: Nikki Malott
Meeting Time: 2nd Monday of the Month from 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
Meeting Location: Logansport City Building, 3rd Floor, 601 East Broadway, Logansport, IN 46947
Each County in the state has a Local Coordinating Council (LCC). This Council is the coordinating and planning body for addressing alcohol and other drug problems in the County that they serve. Members include volunteers from the community, law enforcement, city officials, treatment agencies, prevention agencies, etc.
LCC members are asked to attend monthly meetings, when they are able to. They will help with the assessment of alcohol and other drug abuse issues in the County, they help identify problems and assist in collecting data, they will assist in the information that will be added to our County’s Comprehensive Community Plan which will lay out goals and objectives for addressing identified problems in our County. The CCP will be updated every year to add new data and members are able to participate in this activity also.
- Partners for a Drug Free Cass County Quarterly Financial Report
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Membership Form
- Partners for a Drug Free Cass County Bylaws
- Cass County Indiana Comprehensive Community Plan (CCP)
- 2019 Community Perception Survey- conducted at Cass County Fair
- 2020 Grant Application
- 2020 Grant Application Guidelines